Cyber Crime continues to skyrocket because simple static passwords are totally inadequate and easily hacked. Static passwords are easily compromised, lost, difficult to remember and vulnerable to various forms of attacks ranging from key loggers and fake websites that steal your passwords to other forms of electronic brute force attacks.
The stylish event based DA-Display Card from DirectRM is produced with vibrant customized artwork in a familiar credit card form factor. The Display is a large bright “e-paper” display screen with superb readability designed for maximum brightness in all types of lighting. It comes with an instantaneous refresh rate and the data is able to scroll across the screen providing access to large amounts of information.
The Display Card provides strong One Time Password (OTP) security and greater convenience for you by simply carrying it in your wallet. In order to access your financial accounts, web portals, access to corporate local area networks, go through your normal authentication process and then, type in the unique numeric password generated by your DA-Display Card.
By using your OTP Display Card along with your static passwords, you have confidence that hackers are not able to gain access to sensitive data even if they know your name and static password information. This protects you by reducing the ever present risk encountered when conducting online business.
- Trigger event based One Time Password display
- Convenient to use
- Slim card easily slides into wallet with other credit cards
- Large bright “e-paper” display
- Large and bright Numeric display
- No card reader is necessary
- Increased mobility
- Multiple functionality
- Easy to deploy
- Increased security
- Three to five year card life depending upon usage
- Can be printed with Custom design and logos
- Cards are compliant/certified by ISO7810, ISO14443, CE, FCC, OATH, CAP, RoHS
- Formats available; BDM (Built-in Display Module) and pre-lamination-BDM
- Card Thickness: 0.8mm (+) (-) 5%
- Working temperature: 10 to 40C, Storage temperature -10 to 50C
- Support for an adjustable combination antenna for RF chip