Cloud Computing has become the preferred direction for most organizations. While Cloud Computing has become the preferred method of collaboration for most organizations with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) being the strongest and most popular service within the cloud offering.
As organizations embrace SaaS, they move critical and sensitive data beyond the corporate firewall out onto the internet, which means that sensitive data like personal information, patient medical records, financials, and intellectual property can be accessed by anyone with a password or password cracker.
Despite the inherent security risk, easily defeated password only based authentication is the predominant security method for accessing very sensitive cloud data and services. With the massive adoption of cloud computing, it’s even more critical to deploy an authentication solution which provides real security and data protection. To protect your identity and data from theft, implement DRM’s strong password, two-factor authentication solutions.
Using Direct Authenticator, all organizations can select their preferred method of two-factor authentication. Direct Authenticator will work on any device from smart phones, tablets, laptops to personal computers.
Three unique authentication scenarios, “soft tokens, hard tokens and invisible token” will allow organizations to determine which strong authentication method best suits their SaaS based application security needs and requirements:
- Email Authentication: Upon submission of a username and password on the DA login portal, the user will be sent an email message One Time Password (OTP) via their smart device.
- Mobile SMS Text Authentication: Upon a submission of a username and password on the DA login portal, the user will be sent a One Time Password (OTP) SMS message via their smart device.
- EToken Mobile & PC: Upon a submission of the users’ PIN number on the dial pad, a One Time Password is displayed for user to enter onto DA login portal.
- Virtual PIN Pad Smart Card: When a user enters their correct Personal Identification Number (PIN) number on the dial pad then a One Time Password is displayed for user to enter onto DA login portal.
- Authenticate Display Card: Uses an event based push button to display a One Time Password.
- Authentication PIN Pad Smart Card: uses a PIN number on the key pad to authenticate the user, then the card displays a One Time Password.
Invisible Cloud Token:
- True Token less technology, the Web Browser becomes the users’ OTP-token that is independent of the device. Eliminating the need to install any software - all the user needs is a Web Browser. Our Invisible Token does not rely on easily spoofed PKI technology. Upon submission of a username and password on the DA login portal, the user will be sent a One Time Password (OTP) SMS message via their smart device. After the 2 Factor Authentication, the user will not have to authenticate again for the rest of the day even after exiting the application and closing the browser. This convenience can be extended for up to 19 days without the user having to 2 factor authenticate. The convenience of Invisible Cloud Token along with our Single Sign on Resource Portal will allow your workforce to become much more efficient and productive.
Single Sign On:
- DRM has changed the dynamics of accessing multiple applications with a Single-Sign-On (SSO) functionality to provide access to corporate resources, SaaS applications and web apps within the cloud environment. Now, using DRM’s Direct Authenticator technology each of your native applications can become a “resource” delivered over the cloud using DRM’s strong two-factor authenticator technology. In addition each session is secured with DRM’s Direct Authenticator portal using DRMs’ 6A’s Security Architecture: Assess, Authenticate, Authorize, Assess, Audit and Abolish policies.
DRM provides a strong two-factor authentication from any device, anywhere and anytime for any SaaS based platform.